Amber's Restaurant

by - June 23, 2018

How funny it is when you live down the street from a restaurant that has great food and reviews and I have never been there. I've passed this place every day and never seem to cross my mind to even check it out. At first I thought this restaurant was an Indian style or Middle eastern because of the exterior design. But its a simple family owned home cooked meal and its very affordable. My sister in law Tiare told us that they had the best scones. Because i have a major sweet tooth and I really do love pastries, i totally wanted to get it. My husband and I got their yummy breakfast meal an it came out in big portions. The bacon was big and think, which I do like. lol What comes with their american meal was 2 slabs or thick bacon, country potatoes and 2 eggs. We also got 2 scone which were BIG! it was the size of a dinner plate. Our meal came up to $21.00 and we had water with it so it was a good inexpensive meal! The service was friendly and kind. Clean environment and had that old 1970's feel. If you're in South Salt Lake near 3300 south and 200 east, stop by and grab a good hardy meal at Amber's restaurant. Its totally worth visiting!!
Amber Restaurant
Address: 217 3300 S, South Salt Lake, UT 84115

Hours: 
Wednesday6AM–3PM
Thursday6AM–3PM
Friday6AM–3PM
Saturday6AM–3PM
SundayClosed
Monday6AM–3PM
Tuesday
(Pioneer Day)
6AM–3PM
Hours might different

Menu:
 places.singleplatform.com
Amber's Big Breakfast
Amber's famous Scones with Honey Butter


You May Also Like

0 Comments