Sister Nadira Tupuola Email #41

by - June 18, 2018

Hi Fam! This week was sooo good! so much has happened but I don't have time to write it all! 

Lake Tahoe! 
I finally got to see Lake Tahoe! Everyone talks about how gorgeous it is so Sister Cluff and I decided to go hiking on Pday to the top of the mountain in our area, and we got to see it! And yes, its as pretty as everyone says it is! We went with some of the members in our ward. They are awesome! 

Exchanges! 
I got to go on exchanges with Sister Ellis who is currently serving in Reno. We had so much fun and witnessed a fire that broke out near Carson City. Here comes the fires! We talked to a lot of people. 

Walker Branch Miracle!
Sister Cluff and I got spend the night at a members home in the Walker Branch area in California. It was super fun! We are hardly in that area because of miles so we decided to go spend 2 full days there. We met so many people and tons of potential investigators who said we could come back! There was tons of hills that we had to bike. There was this one hill which was super steep. We hesitated to go up it but we decided to just go. We had a few people that we needed to see up the hill and we were determined to see them. Bad idea,,As I was biking my chains to my bike broke. But I didn't let that stop me from getting to the top. I just walked the rest of the way and prayed for the lord to heal my bike. we finally made it on the top! both of the people that we planned to go visit weren't home so we decided to head back down the hill. But then we met a guy on the street named Paris. He was super nice and he fixed my bike for me! He wasn't too interested but we had a good conversation. He said we were crazy for biking up the hill in dresses in 90 degree weather. haha I truly believe we were meant to go up that hill at that time just to meet that guy. He didn't know much about the mormons so we were able to plant the seed! 

You May Also Like

0 Comments