Jinya Ramen Bar

by - June 10, 2018

Okay, it's about that time to talk about food. Yes, one of my favorite dishes to try out even though I know what it usually taste like...Ramen noodles. Now you're probably thinking, what the heck are going to talk about some dish that taste the same no matter where you go. Uhh nope not really! Every ramen noodle restaurants usually have a different way they make their broths or noodles. So as a ammeter foodie enthusiast I would express my thoughts about ramen and about this restaurant. Of course i've been to many joints that serves ramen noodles but I really like this place and what it has to offer. Just hear me out. Okay so when my husband and I saw this restaurant on yelp, we thought it would be a good idea to try it out. And so we did. The exterior looked nice, clean, a modern style with the black or dark color scheme. I was digging that very much. as for the interior, very small but has that in the city yet modern style bar. The decor was on the industrial vibe that complimented every Japanese influences surrounding the walls and tables. We were greeted by a friendly waitress and seated within minutes of arrival. The menus was very easy to figure out what style of Ramen they have, to appetizers and other side dishes they have. My husband and I went for the Ramen noodles and tried their pot stickers. I wanted to experience what they have and whatever combos that would be worth getting. I ordered their Tonkutsu Ramen and Mika ordered their famous spice ramen. As we ordered and waited for our meal, we could see the chefs making our meal and other orders before us. It was a relaxing environment and it didn't felt too tight or small where we were sitting. Finally we got our food and it was very presentable and yummy looking. The first bite was very yummy. I would say the noodles was cooked perfectly with just enough chewy texture. I would like to have more noodles in this bowl but I ordered an extra noodles because I just like having more noodles than broth. Okay now to the veggies and meat marinated with that yummy broth. A Beautiful combo regardless of the brussels sprouts, which I'm not a fan of. But I took it out and it was still a yummy meal. Flavors was spot on and seasoned really well. It was like and pork creamy goodness. Sorry I can't express the details about food that well besides saying its yummy. Mika's ramen wasn't spicy enough for him but he still enjoyed it. We would recommend this restaurant to whoever want a good ramen during the weekend or even during the week. It affordable and reasonable for anyone who likes ramen or wants to give it a try. We will visit there again and try their other meal on the menu. Well I hope my thoughts made sense but trust me when I say this is a good place...its a good place to go!!
Jinya Ramen Bar

Address: 
5905 State St, Murray, UT 84107

Hours:
Monday 11AM–10PM
Tuesday 11AM–10PM
Wednesday 11AM–10PM
Thursday 11AM–10PM
Friday 11AM–10PM
Saturday 11AM–10PM
Sunday 11:30AM–10PM

Phone(385) 474-6818

https://jinya-ramenbar.com



You May Also Like

0 Comments