Dinner with a family friend from Minnesota

by - June 26, 2018


One of the nice things that I do enjoy doing on a daily basis is to meet new people. Today I was able to meet my husband's family friend from Minnesota. Julie knew the family for years and still visit the family whenever she's in town.She's really close to his older siblings and knew my husband when he was a little boy. We gathered together at Chuck-a-Rama in Lehi and met up with a few other family members. Hearing the stories of how she meet the family was pretty cool. Laughing and having a good time is always the highlight of my day. After eating we all just hangout outside of the restaurant and talked for another hour. Hey when you have ton of stories to tell, sitting down for an hour is usually not enough! It was a nice pleasure to get to know her for that short period of time, but I can see why my in laws still have friends from all walks of life...because they know how to be real, fun, friendly and understandable to everyone. Have a safe trip back home Julie!

You May Also Like

0 Comments