June 2018 BoxyCharm "Caribbean Queen" Box

by - June 13, 2018

June 2018 Caribbean Queen BoxyCharm Box 
$21.00 monthly
www.boxycharm.com

ALAMAR REINA DEL CARIBE PALLETTE
MSRP:$28.00
#ALAMARQUEEN
Oh this palette is gorgeous and very pigmented. I tested a few of the colors and its beautiful with my skin tone. I'm going to test the colors out to be summery and festive!


LUXIE 3 PIECE FLAWLESS COMEPLEXION BRUSHES
MSRP: $42.00
#LUXIEQUEEN
I love these brushes! Its soft to the touch and very gentle on the skin. Using is for my makeup blends well and applies wonderfully. It gave me a flawless look.
SOL DE JANEIRO BRAZILIAN SUM BUM CREAM
MSRP: $10.00
#SOLDEJANEIROQUEEN
This is a  thick cream and its very hydrating. I have dry hand, so I use this cream for it and its perfect. Any dry areas you may have this cream will hydrated it very well.

OFRA LONG LASTING LIQUID LIPSTICK
MSRP: $21.00
Color: VERONA
#OFRAQUEEN
My favorite lipstick by far from the past Boxy charm boxes. Its more of a natural look on my, which I do like a lot. Smooth application and pigmented. A little goes a long way.
BATTINGTON MONROE SILK LASHES
MSRP: $28.00
#BATTINGTONQUEEN
These lashes are beautiful and add some detention on your eye. I'm excited to give this a try!


JONTEBLU WATERPROOF EYELINER PENCIL
MSRP: $5.00
#JONTEBLUQUEEN
I really like this eyeliner pencil, its smooth on application and adds a simple yet defining look to my skin tone and eye color. It's affordable and worth having in your makeup collection.


You May Also Like

0 Comments