Elder Iohani Wolfgramm Email #17

by - January 27, 2019


I am doing great I am blessed to get to serve with Elder Gamolo on this new January 23rd Transfer (its now January 28th as I write you), Astig siya talaga, He is from Mindanau (Southern Philippines, and they speak Tagalog, Cebuano and Visayas over there, so I always pick his brain so I can learn more Filipino languages! (Yeahh now I know a little Visaya) Kamusta imong adlaw? (Hows your day in Visaya) We are gonna rock this transfer I can feel it. But, this week a miracle is that we have a BAPTISM on Wednesday!!!! YAHHH, I'm so excited!  It Took alot of work on past companionship's , but with diligence, Jennifer and Ricardo will get to experience the sweet spirit of the Holy Ghost continually! That is pretty much it for this week, with the Lord miracles truly do happen!

But other than that. Stay Awesome, and Remember Christ even when Times get hard! 
and Remember, my invitation to you all this week, REMEMBER To Minister! If it be the people you were assigned to at church, or anyone, it doesn't matter, one thing I realized is that when people don't step outside of themselves to help people suffer around us that are in need of our help! 

Here's some Ideas of ways we can all Minister Together! I am on it with you Fam! Lets all try better to minister this week and the future ahead of us!    Just copy and paste this link >> https://www.lds.org/church/news/elder-neil-l-andersen-explains-what-ministering-looks-like?lang=eng

Love you all, Mahal ko sa inyong lahat! 
Elder Wolfgramm
 (Philippines Quezon City Mission , Sept, 2018-2020) lol I had to


You May Also Like

0 Comments