Sister Nadira Tupuola Email #72

by - January 28, 2019

(Weve been biking a lot in Damonte Ranch! It feels good to be on a bike again!)

WOW. It is getting real. a week left of my mission! I am not the same person who came out 18 months ago! I've learned soo much and I've grown soo much! I've had a lot of great experiences and I've had a lot of not so great experiences. But to be real, the mission is hard! By far the hardest thing that I have ever done! But I would not have it any other way! Its because of those hard times that I've been able to grow. But I am grateful for my Savior! Who has helped me through it! I am so grateful that my mission allowed me to feel just a glimpse of what he went through. Being rejected and having doors get slammed in your face was the hardest thing for me and there were many times where I just wanted to go home. But it amazes me that he went through soooooo much more! I know that with him ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! Well I want you to all know that He really does live! That because of him, we can be strengthened and have peace in this life, and in the life to come!! 

Well this week was awesome! We taught Lin and Denali about the Plan of Salvation! We had a great discussion and will continue teach the rest of the plan on Thursday!! They both came to church again on Sunday and participated in the class discussion! 
Nonda and Blakely came as well to church. After many months of Blakely trying to find a job to support her family...She finally got one! which was a miracle! Its crazy what happens when you turn more to God! We also taught Edward again and his wife joined us this time!! She is from China and doesn't speak much English so she mostly just sat and listened in as we taught again the Restoration. Edward had a hard time believing what we were saying so we left him an invitation to pray about it. We will be meeting with him again next week! 
Well I am about out of time. But I hope you guys had a great week! Thank you for your love and support! I will see y'all soon! 

Love Sister T



You May Also Like

0 Comments