Happy 18th Birthday Moses!

by - January 30, 2019


Oh my how time flies when life hits you with so much things. But I just want to share my love and a birthday shout out to my oh so funny, swagger dude, bars like no other, responsible nephew Moses. you were the cutest little kid I've met living in Hawaii. After dating your uncle and getting to know the family, you would always remind me of your uncle Mika, because you are so adorable and you looked like him. Even my mom would call you "little Mika" because you two looked alike. I'm truly grateful to have known you throughout your life and I can honestly say, you have grown up to be a sharp and smart young man. Don't ever change that sweet and gentle spirit that you have. Be strong and true in the gospel always. I just can't believe you're a MAN now!! May you always have a splendid and spontaneous life. Go out into the world and be amazing in all that you do! Enjoy your day with family and friends. Hppy Birthday Mosey!

You May Also Like

0 Comments