Elder Maikeli Wolfgramm email: Elder Wolfgramm 🇹🇴

by - June 10, 2024

 


Malo ho'ata ni sieku famili ofeina. Lol yea let me just keep it in English since uhh yea haha. Anyways here's an update on the past 2/3 months! I'm still here in Eua and I love every bit of it here (Eua is a smaller outer Island) There's only 4 areas here in Eua and so far I've been moved around to 3! Started in Haatua, Pangai and now Ohonua. Although I'm just down the street from Pangai, I will miss it cause it felt like home there. But I will say it is awesome over here in Ohonua, super pretty because it all over looks the ocean and all the members are great. It's crazy and a blessng how much much my language has I'mproved since I've last updated. I'm definitely not fluent or anything but I can get by with about everything now!🙏  I know that is all help from the Lord after lots of praying and fasting cause I haven't done a lot of language study aside from reading scripture in Tongan. But I think the fastest way to learn is if you just speak only Tongan. Last week was a little adventure because my toe had got infected from just playing lots of rugby and going to the bush barefoot...The infection was killing and there was nights I couldn't sleep. Anyways after a blessing from my comp we ended up going to the hospital where they cut my toe open to drain it. Not gonna lie it hurt super bad cause pretty sure they dont have like stuff to numb here haha but afterwards felt super relieved and now just letting the cut heal. We've been going been going around a lot lately with my brother "Hufanga" (bald guy in photos) who is a deportee from LA with some of the craziest stories and an awesome conversion story. He's been helping us go around in "Houma" because they are building a chapel that will be finished next month and there is only 3 families in the branch!!! Lots of work to do but there is no better work then building Gods kingdom here on earth. I've said it before and I'll say it again I love it here everyday❤️ Home away from home 🇹🇴

Apologies will try and keep yall updated from here on out. Teu ngaue malohi,  faivelanga,  falala ki he Eiki mo vahevahe ene ongoongolelei kihe kakai kotoa mo NGAUE KE IKUNA. Ofa adu kimoutolu eee 8








You May Also Like

0 Comments