Home made Bimbibop

by - June 22, 2024


I was craving bugolgi today, so I went to Chinatown market to pickup some ingredients at K-recipe store. One of my favorite Korean food mart. Ajumah was kind enough to help me pick up a few things to make it. Everything was inexpensive and worth getting. From the bugolgi, side dishes and veggies made me more excited to make it. I got home, made rice and cooked the bugolgi beef meats, fried an egg medium and once everything was cooked, I put it together and made my yummy bowl of goodness. If you like korean food or haven't tried any, make this dish. There are many simple recipes on YouTube you can watch and buy what ever you need. It is totally worth it. Anyways, I'm gonna dig in and enjoy thus lunch. Wherever you are, have a safe and wonderful weekend.


 

You May Also Like

0 Comments