I made gimbop for dinner...korean sushi

by - June 20, 2024


Prepping everything takes a moment before you everything together. I was being lazy today but feeling kind of hungry. So I check in my frig what I had and it came to me that I should make gimbop(a Korean sushi). That when I cleaned and made rice. As that was cooking, I cooked the eggs, let it cool and cut into strips. Cut and sliced the cucumber into long strips then seasoned it with sesame oil and salt. I cut the spam into stripes, cooked it on medium heat. Once that was cooked, I added some teriyaki sauce and let it finished cooked off the heat. There was a package of picked reddish I bought from Hmart and drain the juice for it to be ready for later. After all the prepping was done, the rice was done cooking. I added the rice into a medium size bowl, added furikake seasoning and mixed into the rice. The long seaweed sheets it already cut into the right sushi size, that when I add the mixed rice and laying evenly on the seaweed. Next I added the eggs, cucumber, reddish and spam in the center of the sheet and slowly wrapped it all together. Add lightly water to close the ends and that's it. As everything is rolled up and Rady to, you can slice it into 8-10 pieces and enjoy eating. Because I didn't eat all day, I had 2 rolls and Mika had 3. It was yummy. You can put anything you like in this roll and it will be delicious. We'll I got to finish cleaning the kitchen to enjoy the rest of this evening. Happy eating everyone and stay safe.



 Yummy gimbop

You May Also Like

0 Comments