Back into the Young Women presidency

by - June 23, 2024


Well after being in the Young Women presidency for the past few years and then going into the Stake YSA. Now I got called back into the YW in my ward after the stake slipt. Being in class today was nice with the girls I have grown to love. The funny thing is, when I was called to be in the YW Presidency during sacrament meeting, I turned my head to the congregation and saw a few of the YW girls faces and their expression was full of excitement and joy. Honestly I was surprised that they were happy I was back. My heart was filled with joy and I couldn't be more happy to be with them. A new presidency and a new start for the girls. I pray that everything will go well and that I would do a good job in the process. Here we goooooooo!!!

 

You May Also Like

0 Comments