Elder Maikeli Wolfgramm email:Ka faingata'a ho hala feinga✊️

by - June 24, 2024

 

 ʻOua naʻá ke foʻí Neongo ʻa e vaivai, Te tau fiemālie, Kapau te tau FEINGA pē.

 "Don't give up/lose although you are weak we will have comfort if we just try" 

Malolelei famili and friends. I thought I'd share one of my favorite hymns (Ka faingata'a ho hala feinga #58) as we were singing it earlier this Sunday morning in a very small chapel with about maybe 15 members including children. I often ponder on those lyrics especially when times are hard on this mission. I can attest to you all if we just "TRY" the Lord will bless and comfort us from our trials.
* There's a photo below with me, a man and his two daughters. After just a little of asking around in Felemea if there are any Fakatou's still here (Fakatou my great grandmother's family) We knock on Sione Finau, Fakatous door who at first seemed a bit confused on why we were there (some of the siasi Tonga members don't like us coming to their homes lol) After a short conversation I find out he is my grandpa's first cousin. His mood seemed to lighten up and was very happy to meet with me and so was I. He then had his daughters come out meet, and talk with us. They also invited me and my comp to come over again for dinner. I am so grateful to be serving where I have family. 
* I told myself before my mission I wanted to learn to climb a coconut tree and also learn to cut hair along with other goals! 
Its kinda dark but you can see me up in a coconut tre. Lots of faild attempts later I finally learned to climb a coconut tree and its a lot harder then it looks haha but I got it down and enjoyed drinking that fresh coconut water!! 
After learning just by watching others cut hair, I figured it out and was also given some clippers in Eua so now I have to put them to use... I'm not too good but there's no barber here so all the kids now come and ask for a haircut "Te ke lava feidi mai" haha It's cool being able to do service in different ways.
Miss you all family friends but love it out here. Ofa lahi atu - Eleta Wolfkalama🇹🇴!






You May Also Like

0 Comments