Sister Nadira Tupuola Email #18

by - January 08, 2018


Hello Everyone!! It's been yet another great week here in Nevada!

District Meeting 
I gave an awesome training on how to work with the Ward members at District Meeting. I was stressing out over the training but it seems like the Lord is always there helping me through it! I am grateful for the Spirit that was with me as I taught. And I am thankful for the opportunity that I had to teach. I learned a lot. 

Youth Lesson
We taught all the youth in our ward for Sunday School yesterday. We taught about the Holy Ghost and the importance of being worthy of the Spirit. We had a good discussion with them on how to feel the holy ghost. It was an awesome experience. I hate teaching but I learn so much from doing it! I have to give another talk in sacrament meeting this week (it never ends!) haha so wish me luck!

Exchanges with Sister Adams
We exchanged companions for a couple days because my companion Sister Merrick is kinda struggling right now. (keep her in your prayers) Sister Adams is my new training leader from Minnesota and we had fun working together! We were able to visit with a lot of less active members and we received 15 return appointments to go back and share messages with people!

Service
We got to paint Brother Nordstroms house this week! It was really quite fun. I got to paint the ceilings which was kinda tricky haha I kept dripping paint all over me. Brother Nordstrom is a less active member who is going through a hard time. His wife up and left him with all of his kids. But we were able to help him out with his house. We invited him to church,,, and he came!!!!  #ServiceMiracles

RIP Thomas S Monson
I was looking back at one of the last things that President Monson spoke to us about. And he stressed the importance of reading the Book of Mormon! he said that we live in a time of great trouble but the only thing that can help protect us from the evil and sin in this world is a strong testimony of the Savior Jesus Christ! Which we can get from reading the Book Of Mormon!! He goes on to say  that it is essential to have a strong testimony in these difficult times. I know that once we have a strong testimony and we are truly converted to the Lord that we WILL NOT FALL. and Satan CANNOT tempt us! 

I am excited for what this year holds! I love you all and have a great week!! 

You May Also Like

0 Comments