The Greatest Showman

by - January 15, 2018

Tonight was a fun and relaxing time with my husband Mika and brother Henry. We went to the movies to watch The Greatest Showman and I must say this movie left me speechless and emotional. I've always admired musicals, but later in my adult years musicals kind of rubbed me the wrong way or I wasn't feeling it. But this musical left me feeling all sort of emotions. Thoughts ran through my head as I listened to the music and lyrics of the songs and it hit home for me. Even though its based in the 1800's but the music was modern to the point of it being kind of a mix of that era, well sort of. I really enjoyed the story of hardships, love, frustration, envy and any feelings everyone goes through in everyday life. One of the main song This is Me sang by Keala Settle was performed beautifully that it hit my soul because I felt the emotions like it was expressing my life and what I've been going through lately. Another wonderful song that expressed my inner thoughts and feelings called Never Enough expresses my deep feelings to the point of never being good enough or everything I do is never enough for others I care for. The list can go on. But I would say this, you will be uplifted and inspired to better yourself, your life and those around you for the best. I'm a simple person but once in a while I would like to do or be a bit better than what I am. So everyday I try to find the best of everything, which has been on going for 18 years. Others that know me may think other wise but I dont care what  they think of me because its not worth me getting worked up about. This movie truly inspired me more to be the best me and be there for those I care for no matter what. I hope that you all would take the time to watch this wonderful movie. Even if you're not the musical type but give it a try you might like it. 

You May Also Like

0 Comments