Finding myself...

by - January 30, 2018

You can never really find yourself just by living everyday doing nothing. Finding yourself is more like an adventure, you need to seek it out. Complaining about it or writing down a check list of stuff you want to do but not doing anything about it because of random lazy excuses won't help you find it. Get up and look your self in the mirror and tell yourself "Do you love yourself?" or "I'm better today because I'm breathing!" or "What can I do to make myself Happy?" or maybe this "What can I accomplished or learn today?". There are many ways to express to yourself to help encourage your self worth and create a healthy mind. We all deal with things differently, but its how we handle it that could cause an effect in our lives or the lives of our loved ones. Self reflecting is good but you might want to take one step at a time to help keep your thoughts on a more steady pace that won't overwhelm you. I know because thats how I felt with my many personal issues that made me felt unwanted, no worth, insecure, unestablished, no accomplishment, no high paying career, no children, unattractive and uneducated. The lists goes on! But you get the point. No one is better than another. They may have more than what you or I may have, but we don't know the inner issues that others may have that we may not be dealing with. My thoughts for anyone dealing with any internal, mental, emotional or physical issues is this...find whats hurting you, seek help, don't hide it and fight it. Talking to someone can help alleviate the depression, troubles or issues that you may be facing. Taking a walk, finding a new talent, excursive, healthier eating or even blogging are many ways to help get your mind clear and help you find yourself and what you want to change in your life. I'm not a professional just a woman who has been through a lot and would like to help anyone who needs a little help from a friend. Yes I am a friend to anyone who needs one. Please excuse my writing, its not the best but I try to make sense of it all. I hope this little blog helps someone out there who is in need of help, encouragement, inspiration, guidance or just someone to talk to. I'm here for you. Take care and know this, you are wanted, you are loved, you matter and you will do great things in this life as you find yourself and the light in this dark world. 
I love you all and God bless you!!
Jay

You May Also Like

0 Comments