Elder Grant Wolfgramm Email #47

by - January 28, 2018

Well its been an amazing week that has gone by... We had a MIRACLE Baptism! A Chuukese woman who the missionaries including myself having been working with forever finally was able to enter into the waters of baptism this past week! She had been held back because she was staying with her boyfriend but because of her desire to follow the commandments of God she separated herself from him and when we talked to our mission president he said we needed to teach her very clearly what the Law of Chastity is and what it means! So we did she accepted and now she is baptized... Simply amazing! I'm so very happy for her! Anyways that was my week it was a lot of fun and we had an amazing Zone Conference as well and that was very helpful! But yup I can't believe its been this long since I've been on my mission... Well much love thanks for all your guys support OFA LAHI ATU!!!

P.S. Of course I got pics of the baptism! Plus we went on a hike last P-Day so I got some pics there too!

Carry on, 
Elder Wolfgramm 

You May Also Like

0 Comments