July 2017 BoxyCharm "Cutie Pie" Box!

by - July 21, 2017

July 2017 BoxyCharm box arrived and I'm so excited to give these goodies a try!!
In this months box are gems that are stunning!! I received the Electric eyes palette by Blinc and the 5 jewel tone colors are beautiful & pigmented. It retails for $45.00 USD. The Ultra matte lip in the color "Monday" by Colourpop is stunning on the lips. It retails for $6.00 USD. Uni-brow universal eyebrow pencil by WinkyLux glides on smoothly as you apply it to your brows. The retail price is $12.00 USD. Next there is the Body Illuminizer by Ofra Cosmetics that retails for $39.95 will give that gorgeous glow to your skin for that nice long wear. The last item in the box is the Mineral shield broad spectrum spa 50 daily prep lotion by bareMinerals. Its retail price is $30.00 USD. These items are wonderful and gorgeous when you apply it in your daily routine. I couldn't resist using a few of the products right away. I'm in love with the Blinc eye shadow palette!!! It stands out and looks amazing on the eye lids. Applying it as a highlighter is one of the ways I used it. My summer look will be amazing this year. I do enjoy creating different looks with my BoxyCharm monthly box goodies!! 





You May Also Like

2 Comments