Purple fusion makeup using MorphexJaclynHill palette!

by - July 26, 2017

Since I got this palette I wanted to play with the purple color. But I've been busy and I was also really sick that I didnt felt too good to put on makeup. So when I finally got better I was eager to play with my makeup. So today I was trying to decide what colors to mix in with the purple and this is the end result. I'm glad that I bought new eye brushes from Morphe, so everything look much better. Well to me it does. I'm very proud of myself for continuing to learn more about makeup. Especially applying it properly, different tricks, tips and the do's and don't. No matter how old you are Makeup is universal. Everyone who loves it should continue to learn and grow in it. To me this is the part in my life where I feel happy to create a new beautiful & creative look for myself. Not to be someone else but to be a more unique in a artsy type of way. I'm glad that I dont have to use makeup daily, but when I do, I want to add a little something new just to add a touch of color. Its never too late to pick up something fun & new to try!!

Makeup used for this look;

Face:
Too faced Hangover face primer
Hourglass Vanish Stick Foundation SAND, BEIGE & AMBER
Dermablend translation powder
Bare minerals Bare skin powder Tan to Dark
Bare minerals Blush Lovely
Artist Couture Illuminati
Too faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer Medium/Deep
Wet n Wild Bronzer Ticket to Brazil
Mario Badescu facial spray
Urban Decay All nighter setting spray

Eyes:
Nars soft matte concealer Macadamia
Jaclyn Hill and Morphe Palette
Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
Essence Superfine liquid liner
Maybelline eyeliner Black
Ardell Natural Lashes
The Browgal By Tonya Crooks Convertible Brow 02 powder

Lips:
Tarte Color Splash Hydrating Lipstick Siesta & Vacay
Black Heart Beauty Lipstick Sure Shot


You May Also Like

0 Comments