Morphe brushes and Jaclyn Hill Palette review!!

by - July 07, 2017

OMG!!!! The Morphe brushes and Jaclyn Hill collaboration is finally here and I was lucky to receive mines today!!! With all the hype and talk around the makeup community, the world was totally on this palette like flies on food!! So on June 5, 2017 at 9am, I was on the morphe website ready to by it. And boy was I so lucky to get it before it sold out 45 minutes after it launched!! Amazing I'll say! The checkout took a few minutes and I was really to buy it. Boom!! I bought it and it was on its was to my home!! Now the day finally came and I was jumping for joy when the mail man came to my door!! Once it was in my hands I thought that I was going to die!?! Seriously I thought I was!! lol So i got that box open so quick that I screamed when I  saw that gorgeous white box with those cute letterings of Morphe and Jaclyn Hill. To my amazement, I opened the palette and it literally sung a heavenly tune like it was a chest of GOLD!! Hahaha I'm so silly but no for reals thats how it felt like to me at that very moment. I dug right into that beauty, swatch it and man oh man it felt nice. The colors are beautiful, the pigmentation was on point and dang it was creamy and velvety to the touch. Job well done Morphe and JaclynHill, you made and amazing out of this world palette!!! I played with it after that. Tried out many different looks and creative styles on my eyes that I am living each moment with such satisfaction!!!!! I love it and I know everyone else who buys it will love it too!! Worth the $39.00 USD. My ultimate favorite palette of 2017!!!







 

You May Also Like

0 Comments