Make the Call!

by - July 28, 2017



This message is so important to me in every way. We all have someone special in our lives that means more to us than words can express.😍
I miss my beloved mom who has passed away 4 years ago and our conversations we would have whenever I would call her to see how she was doing or how was her day. It always put a smile on my face whenever I hear my mom express her love and gratitude to me whenever I would do this kind deed to her.😊
These moments are precious not only for us but for those who we impact. I believe this message with all my heart because I know when giving up of ourselves for the sake of others, we will witness the blessings it has for us and for those we serve.😇
I'm so glad that I've seen this message because it has inspired me to do better in reconnecting to loved ones who I know needs this gesture more than I do.😀
I encourage all those who reads this to try and do this deed to those who you feel needs to hear from you. A simple called can leave a lasting impression to that individual, that could make a difference in their lives and your.🤗
#CareEnough #contest @Hallmark @Influenster

You May Also Like

0 Comments