My Pinch me box arrived today!!

by - July 25, 2017

A wonderful treat arrived today and I was excited to open it up. I've tried this company out for about a year and by far its pretty good. A simple and free sign up on their website www.pinchme.com, fill out the online form of your personal preferences and info to where to send the products. Than they will notify you when the next box arrival will be & what they will send you based on your preference of things you like or use. Once you check the items you want to try out that they available, they will send it out and all you have to do is write a personal, honest review and than your done. Easy! So if you're not sure, than just research more about the company, or follow my monthly reviews and make your own decision. I really do like this company. They're awesome and who doesn't want free stuff?!? I know I do!! So thats my thought and now I'm going to try these items out throughout the month and review it.

You May Also Like

0 Comments