Elder Grant Wolfgramm Email #31

by - July 30, 2017

Hey there everyone! So this week has been a super busy week for me I had so much things to do... Haha the life of a Zone Leader can be super stressful sometimes... But yeah nevermind that this week I got to stay in my area really only a couple of days most of the time I was with the other Zone Leader in his area but one thing that happened this last Sunday was we had two random potential investigators show up to church and one happened to be the sister of my recent converts! And so we are going to start working with her she seems super nice we haven't had our first lesson but we got a FHE planned with some members tonight that we invited them to and they said they'd come so that will be awesome! Anyways things are going super good though and I am absolutely loving the language and really the people are awesome... I wish all yallz understood Woleaian Be gaangiu itipeli gemase be ibe kepate ngaligami reeli kepateleli Weleya nge i giula be gami gai tai metaf... Iwe Ila sheogiu mali lani Celestial Kingdom gami gabe metafagili yai kepate haha! Iwe but yup its really nice learning this language I still ain't fluent but I'm working on it! Anyways thank you so much for all the support and as always much love plus plenty Ofa Atu's to yallz!!

P.S. Here are some pics that I have been meaning to send!

Carry on, Elder Wolfgramm 




























You May Also Like

0 Comments