Alma Viselia Atuaia Graduation!

by - July 01, 2017

I want to send my love out to my niece Alema and tell her how much I'm so proud of you on your graduation. Wow! How time flies by so fast, that it's making me feel old!?! You have truly became a beautiful young woman. Knowledgable in school and in the Gospel. Continue to strive to do good in everything that you set your mind to. Everyone here in the West Coast are jumping for joy on your accomplishments and your talents. I'm so excited to see you when you come down to Utah for school. I guess you couldn't stay away from the "Y"!?! Again you have made all your family proud and we couldn't be any happier for you. Take care of yourself and remember, stay close to the Lord, be strong in all you do, have faith in yourself, be funny & loving daily. And don't get too crazy when you're out and about with your "College friends!?!" lol I just can't believe that you were just 6 years old when I first met you and now you're all grown up!?! Too many funny memories we had together. Love you sweety & Congratulations!! Class of 2017!
 
 


You May Also Like

0 Comments