Elder Grant Wolfgramm Email #38

by - October 09, 2017


Alrighty so this week was good. We got back from Guam this last Tuesday night and than I was able to get back into my area on Yap! But yeah we had the Assistants on our island this past week and that was fun having them tag along with us! They are super good and I am glad they helped us out with the Missionary work here on Yap! But anyways we had a good time really friending the people this last week and for the past couple weeks were working on a house for a member and its just about done! It was amazing to help them out and now I get to see it finally accomplished! But anyways we also I saw some people climbing the betelnut trees and dang they be super strong haha! But anyways much love to you all I feel that God is helping me become a better and better person everyday and I am so thankful for this experience to be here with these wonderful people... Yesterday we were at someone's house and someone thought I was from there island because I was speaking there language and I was honored by that and I hope to become a better missionary by learning this language better and bearing my testimony about this restored gospel... Its SO TRUE!! Lol Alright as usual Ofa Lahi Atu to all my fam and friends! Keep it real! Until next week!

Carry on, 
Elder Wolfgramm 


You May Also Like

0 Comments