Sister Nadira Tupuola Email #11

by - October 30, 2017

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
NEW COMPANION! 
Man I can't tell you how much I love my companion Sister Murdock! She is an awesome trainer! She has helped me so much! We got our transfer call last night! Sister Murdock is being transferred out of Spring Creek and will be going to Carson City. I am going to miss her! 
My new companion will be Sister Merrick from Vernal, Utah! She has been out for 4 months.
So funny story,, I met Sister Merrick at Sisters conference in Reno. (not knowing she would be my companion) She seemed really familiar so we were trying to figure out where we might of seen each other. She told me that she knew me from somewhere and we couldn't figure out where we have met. I really don't think we've met before, I told her that we must of known eachother in the premortal life! She said, "Yeah! Maybe we are supposed to be companions!" LOL and look at us now! We are companions!! haha She will be driving up from Reno on Wednesday! I am excited to get to know her more! She seems pretty cool.

SISTERS CONFERENCE! 
Our trip to Reno was so much fun! We had a lot of trainings on how to be a better missionaries. There are 37 sisters in the Reno mission. I felt the spirit so strong. I was able to give a short talk on the Holy Ghost. I was nervous the whole time and was stressing out about it,,Up until I was up there on the podium! It was weird cuz I wasn't nervous or scared at all when I was giving my talk. Ive had this happen to me a couple times now! But I got lots of compliments saying I did good! I am grateful for the Holy spirit that was with me, comforting me so that I could give my talk! 

Something that really stood out to me at Sisters Conference was to BE YOURSELF. I have struggled with this because I had this high expectation of a great missionary in my mind. I learned that you don't have to be a talkative, outgoing person to be a great missionary! But to just be yourself! Come as you are and the Lord will change you. Be yourself so the Lord can use you as an instrument in his work! 
Well anyways,,,I wish I could keep writing but I gotta get back to work haha
Have a Happy Halloween! 

Love Sister Tupuola! 
Ether 12:27
Jaylynn sent us each a box of goodies! My companion was happy she got one too! haha Thank you Aunty Jay! We ate them on our drive to Reno! 
This is Heaven Perry! We teach her how to read!
Sister Conference
at home chillin
 We carpooled to Reno with the Sisters in Elko! 
 Filling up the car in Reno!
 Heaven wanted to take a picture of me lol
This is what I found in our shower! A scorpion!!!! 
Sisters conference

You May Also Like

0 Comments