Karity Palettes

by - October 17, 2017

Karity is an online indie makeup company that I came across when looking up for new inexpensive eyeshadows. I also saw a review from YouTube makeup guru NikkieTutorials and she shared her thoughts and dupes for known name brand makeup that you can find for cheaper price at Karity. So I bought a few eye shadows and I really like the formula and the pigmentation that it gave out onto my eyes. So they created more beautiful colors and palettes, thats what I wanted to buy the "Smokey"(retail price $29.00) and "Unicorn Dream" (retail price $25.00) palette to experiment with the colors. There were a few single colors that I bought to give me more colors to try out which they retail for $5.00 each. Let's just say I'm very excited to try these beauties out. 
www.Karity.com

You May Also Like

0 Comments