Happy 17th Birthday Anzehla!

by - October 07, 2017

Happy Birthday Anzehla!
I can't believe that I've known you since you were 4 years old! Now you are 17 and still blooming into a beautiful young lady. You have so much greatness within yourself that I can't wait to see how your future unfolds. Since you were little you've always helped everyone out with a smile. I've admire you so much every time you would do that. Continue to live your life close to the Lord and seeking out your dreams. You are a smart young lady and I pray that you would use your talents and gifts to share the gospel and bring happiness to everyone you meet. I'm thankful to have witness your grow up each day and to know the Lord blessed you to live another year. I hope you have a wonderful day and may the Lord bless you forever!
Love you sweetie & Happy Birthday!
Luv,
Aunty Jay

You May Also Like

0 Comments