Elder Grant Wolfgramm Email #36

by - October 01, 2017

Hey hey how are yallz fam and friends!! So yeah this week I was in Guam and that was fun and had a super good training with our Mission President! And that was inspiring... it really made me want to become a better missionary! But yeah while I was here in Guam I had the opportunity to bare my testimony in Sacrament Meeting! It was super nice and the whole time before I felt the Spirit just kept prompting me to go and just do it and I loved it because also I spoke in Woleaian!! So yeah it was super good!! Anyways much love to yallz I hope you all have a great week this next! Also big shoutout to my cuzzos congrats and keep it up 13 CROWNS!!!!! Alright Ofa Lahi Atu!!!!

Carry on, 
Elder Wolfgramm 















You May Also Like

0 Comments