Moviepass

by - October 07, 2017


Have you ever heard of Moviepass? I haven't heard of it until a few weeks ago. My husband told me about this movie program he hear from his coworkers during lunch time and he told me that they really like it, that its awesome and it's only $9.95 a month.
 I thought to myself really? Whats the catch? No catch whatsoever!
So my loving husband broke it down to me and it sparked my interest. 
He informed me that you pay monthly of $9.95. Once you get your debit card in the mail, you need to down the movie pass app onto your phone, go to the movie theater of your choice since thats the only way for the card and app to work, open the mobile app, select the movie that you want to watch, click the check in button, use the debit card to pay for the your movie ticket which Moviepass will automatically put the amount that it cost for the ticket and than your ticket is printed and thats it! 
Very simple and easy to use. 
Mika and I just receive our cards on Friday and tested it out today. We watched Kingsmen 2 and it was funny. The Moviepass card worked pretty well and very its easy use. Honestly I thought this was not a good thing get into, but I thought about it and I realized that I go and watch a movie about every other week. And just the cost of watching one movie is the same price that you pay for this program. There are some conditions and rules to this program that you need to know. You can watch one movie a day. You can watch the same movie more than once but on a different day. You can only buy your movie tickets onsite no reservations. The ticket is only good for 2D movies not 3D, IMAX or other premium movies. You can't pay for popcorn or any good snack with the card. *sorry you gotta spend real cash on that!?! lol Hey you can't go wrong with something cool like this, especially if you watch movies more than once a month. Just think about it, you can watch any movie at anytime everyday for only $9.95 a month?!? To me its a no brainer unless you are on a budget and can't spend too much money on it. Its ok everyone has to live within their means. But when you do have a little extra on the side that you can use for this, than go for it. It you still not sure about it you can check out many testimonials about this program on YouTube or going on their website at www.moviepass.com. I highly recommend it to anyone who loves to watch movies and wants to save at the same time!

You May Also Like

0 Comments