Sister Nadira Tupuola Email #7

by - October 02, 2017

HELLO EVERYONE! 


ANOTHER FIRE IN SPRING CREEK! 

These fires tho! haha Me and my companion got stuck in Elko due to a fire that broke out in Spring Creek. They closed down the roads so nobody could go in. Luckily no homes were affected by the fire! 

We were able to meet a lot of people in Elko and shared with them our testimonies. We spent the night in Elko with other Sister missionaries and we were able to go back home the next day. There have been 3 fires in Spring Creek since Ive been here! I don't know about you but I think the Lord is tryna tell us something! haha


GENERAL CONFERENCE!
I was able to watch General Conference with members from our ward. I have never felt so spiritually uplifted! This was my first time watching Conference all the way thru without falling asleep! But I really enjoyed ALL the talks! I feel very motivated and inspired to be a better person and missionary! I know this is where I need to be! I hope you have all felt something this past weekend during conference..now its up to us to go and DO what the spirit has taught us! 


This email is short cuz of the time that I have on here haha but look out for my letters I will be sending in  the mail!






You May Also Like

0 Comments