A Hogwarts Surprise for Liz!

by - November 23, 2017

After Mika and I visited the Harry Potter Christmas Wizarding World village a few days ago, We saw a few things that we wanted to get for Mika's sister Liz. Lets just say Liz is a big time Harry Potter fanatic! She's in the House Hufflepuff and she's very proud of that. She read all the books and even her children read it too. If Liz had it her way, her whole house would be design in a Harry Potter fashion. And i'm very serious about that!?! She's a die hard fan and whit that being said, we wanted to make her Thanksgiving, Birthday and Christmas a Hogwarts surprise. Mika bought a few cool wand pens and Christmas Hogwarts ornaments at the Wizarding World village at the South Town mall. We also stopped at the Fashion place mall where I found a ton of cool things to add to her Hogwarts box. There was a Hufflepuff Quiditch shirt and a Hufflepuff House shirt that I found at Hottopic which also came with a Mischief Manage hand bag for her to use whenever she needs to put things in it. Once we got a few other things, we went home and packed up her things to send out to her on Monday November 20. I wrote a hand written letter that was address to her in Calligraphy and stamped it with red wax and my initial sealing stamp. Everything was ready to go. Monday came and I had a few minutes to spare from catering to mail it out so that she can get it before Thanksgiving.
Anxiously waiting for the box arrival to Liz, Mika kept on bugging me to see where the package is through the tracking number and how far is it from her home in Virginia. To be honest, my husband was more excited about this package than me. I was trying to tell him to chill it will get there. After a few days of waiting, it was arrival day and the hours felt like a life time. I got the notification that the package arrived but no response from his sister Liz. Mika got worried that we sent it to the wrong address or someone took the package when no one was looking. So to calm his nerves, i asked her two eldest daughters Anessa and Alema if they've been home today and if the received a package from the mail man. It was about 6 almost 7pm when they snap chatted me back and said that it came in and that their mom was literally SHAKING with excitement. they took some photos and send me a video on snapchat that she was extremely happy and excited to receive our Hogwarts Mystery Box. I wished that I recorded it, but you know how Snapchat is...a quick snap and its gone. Oh well its ok. So her are a few photos of her receiving her box and wearing it on Thanksgiving day. I'm glad that she loved the shirts and it fit perfectly. #grateful

You May Also Like

0 Comments