Elder Grant Wolfgramm Email #42

by - November 06, 2017

Well well, it has been a crazy transfer... I am no longer serving on Yap but the island of Guam! So yeah for all of you that asked me "How is Guam?" now I don't have to correct you and say I'm on Yap lol... But yeah I am with a new companion who's name is Elder Schmidtlein! But yeah I am excited about some change that is happening and I know the Lord has some people here I need to meet and teach about the Gospel of Jesus Christ! I'm sooo pumped haha!! But anyways I have some pics with some of the people I truly am going to miss and I hope that I may see them whenever hopefully I can come back in this lifetime! But anyways this past week was just a lot of good missionary work and yeah I hope that everything goes well with my new area anyways Ofa Atu! 

Carry on, 
Elder Wolfgramm 

You May Also Like

0 Comments