The Morning sky was gorgeously stunning and creepy

by - November 27, 2017

This morning I woke up to seeing the lights sky reflection beaming in my room with an Reddish orange yellow tint that got me a bit scared. At first I thought there was a fire near by or someone is shinning a really bright light in our apartment complex. So being a bit startled, I wanted to check whats going on outside.
Seriously, it really it didn't look like the typical bright light I'm use to seeing when I wake in the morning. So the first thing that I did was got dressed to go out to see whats the deal. As I walked outside, my eyes was surprised with a gorgeous and stunning looking grey clouds that was lit with the a interesting red orange yellow hue from the sun rays. The photos I took didn't really make it look spooky just more pretty.  But it kind of reminded me of Independence Day movie when the aliens was moving through the sky in a thick dark grey clouds with the fiery reddish orange yellow glow. Thats the best way for me to describe what I witness this morning. As if it was a sign of trouble coming to this earth or something dramatic. Some of my photos turned out purple or sometimes blue tint in the sky. I did not do any filters or edits, it was straight from the camera. Anyways, I just thought to post my thoughts since I don't always see the cool & mysterious things of nature come to light often. Have a great day everyone! Be safe!








You May Also Like

0 Comments