Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Utah

by - November 17, 2017

Mika and I visited the South Town mall in sandy tonight to see the new Holiday tour of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I do enjoy anything Harry Potter and it was well worth the long wait. When you visit the mall, the Harry Potter setup is in the center of the mall on the lower level. You need to wait in line to get in. We came around 5:50 pm and there was already a line. Mika and I waited for about 30 minutes before entered into the small version of Daigon Alley. They had Olivanders Wands where I went in to choose a wand for myself. It was mysterious and low lighted vibe that got me very excited to see all the wand boxes. Once I got my Serious Black wand, i walked around the small alley to browser through there merchandise. I got a Slytherine scarf for my sister and Mika bought a few little things for his sister Liz, whose a huge Harry Potter Fan. It was a nice little experience. Some of the things are a bit pricey, so if you're on a budget this might not be something you would want to go. But if you just want to look around, its best to look around the outside because its about the same on the inside of Daigon alley. I'm glad to went and had a simple experience of the Wizarding world until I go to Universal Studios to the Big and real Harry Potter World. Happy Holidays everyone!!





You May Also Like

0 Comments