Elder Grant Wolfgramm Email #43

by - November 13, 2017

To all those who didn't know I am now on Guam! But yeah its been interesting working here on Guam lots of Chuukese people to teach! Its fun learning a new language I hope to get better and better but yup! I am doing great I am super happy to work with my Uso Elder Fata again and this is gonna be great new change! Anyways a funny thing happened we were with this Pohnpeaian Member and I told him how I served on Yap (And for those who don't know what betelnut its a super disgusting nut people chew here and it also makes your teeth turn black... Its also against the Word of Wisdom) and he told me about how he met really really beautiful Yapese girl and he said "I wanted to tell here how beautiful she was but when she opens her mouth it hurts my feelings..." And that had me on laughing super hard lol but anyways much love to all yallz I hope you all have a great week! OFA LAHI ATU!!

P.S. This is my new address: 

620 W. Route 8
Barrigada, GU 96913

So send plenty packages and letters lol!


Carry on, Elder Wolfgramm 

You May Also Like

0 Comments