Elder Grant Wolfgramm Email #44

by - November 27, 2017

Alright so this last week was fun we had a BBQ at the beach on Monday which was nice plenty food which was good! (And of course we didn't swim lol) But yup I had an amazing time with a family that seem super ready to be baptized and I'm so happy to be apart of this awesome work! But yeah anyways we also had a good time doing a service at a hotel on Thanksgivings! So that was nice but yeah I feel the Lord has prepared plenty people on this island! I am happy to be here and of course we got all the Poly's here so thats been chill! Anyways much love to all my fam and friends!

P.S. I saw that the Minnesota Vikes are 9-2 on top of the division... THATS WHAT I'M TALKING 'BOUT BOI!! Keep it up! Skol Vikes! #SuperBowlBound 

Carry on, 
Elder Wolfgramm 

You May Also Like

0 Comments