Elder Grant Wolfgramm Email #45

by - December 25, 2017

I want to just wish everyone a Merry Christmas and this week has been good! We are working with two investigators and they are gonna get baptized this Saturday!! It's gonna be sooooo good!! But yeah I am still doing good trying my best to learn Chuukese its a lot of fun so I hope that I can hopefully get better and better at it!! But yeah anyways all my investigators are so awesome and some of them just doing everything they can to follow the Commandments its amazing! But anyways much love to you allz!! Keep it realz! 

P.S. I get to watch Moana this Wednesday looking forward to that lol! Also I was also wondering if anyone wants to update me on how the Vikings are doing it'll be much appreciated!! Ofa Atu!!!!

Carry on, 
Elder Wolfgramm 

You May Also Like

0 Comments