Sister Nadira Tupuola Email #15

by - December 11, 2017

Hello Family! I hope you all are having a great week! And that you are all putting Christ in the center this Christmas season! 

We received a call from our Zone Leaders last night telling us that there will be NO CHANGE to our companionship this transfer!  I will stay here in Spring Creek with Sister Merrick for another 6 weeks! I am so happy!! I love Spring Creek! I guess my work here is not done yet! I am glad to be spending this Christmas with such an awesome Companion! We really are destined to be together! We have both learned to come out of our shell a little bit because we are both quiet and don't like to talk much. haha But we are having a lot of fun being together! 

The Nevada Reno Mission has gone way over on miles used this year...So the Church headquarters took away a lot of our Cars! But Luckily...Sister Merrick and I still have our car! We think its because we are Sister haha  But we are limited to use only 800 miles for this month. Its been really cold here,,Its staying well below freezing. but we are having fun! Its been brutal but its been a cool experience! We went and walked on the Marina lake! Its all frozen up! A lot of people Ice skate there haha Yesterday we walked all day and Sister Merrick was so cold she peed her pants!!  She didn't realize she wet herself until we got home but that was hilarious!! We have seen a lot of miracles from walking and riding bikes! Our members have helped us out a lot by driving us to far places! 

Jeri Underwood
We have been visiting Jeri a lot and helping her clean out her home. Its been really fun! She is going through a hard time.. And she loves us coming over. On Tuesday I saw that she had a piano and a guitar, So I asked her if she played...She said she used to but now that Margie (Her partner) passed away,,She lost her desire to play them. I asked if I could play them and she said yes haha so I picked up the guitar and started playing Stairway to Heaven. Like the only song I know lol Jeri lit up and said that was her favorite song! She told me not to stop playing haha she said I made her day! Sister Merrick then sang "When I am Baptized" While I played the piano. Jeri couldn't stop crying! She said it was good to hear music playing in her home again! We plan to go back and play Christmas hymns for her next week! 


Well I love and miss you all! I found a quote from President Thomas S. Monson that I really love and wanted to share with you that goes well with this Christmas season,,He said "He who gives money gives much. He who gives time gives more. But HE WHO GIVES HIMSELF GIVES ALL!" 

Love Sister Tupuola 
3 Nephi 18:24

You May Also Like

0 Comments