Patrick Starrr and MAC Collaboration Collection!

by - December 20, 2017

I received this package a few days ago but I didn't had any time to play or take photos until today. This collaboration was talked about online and youtube. I've been a big fan of Patrick Starrr for a few years now. Watching his YouTube channel, following him on snapchats, Twitter and Instagram, seeing what he's been up to and his makeup tutorials. He inspired me to get back into makeup and find what makes me tick about makeup and how to go about it. I've always loved makeup but I wasn't really good at it. I felt like a slow learner on myself. Growing up my 2 sisters was my beauty genie pigs to test new hair style and makeup. But as I got older and married I didn't really care for it as much. Now I have a whole new look on life and myself. Patrick has been that extra confidence boost for myself and I wanted to support him by getting his collab with MAC Cosmetics. The packaging and products looks stunning. There are  2 quad eye shadow palettes(Goal Getter and Glam AF), 1 setting powder created by Patrick Starr and MAC. Also there are 3 lipsticks & lips glass "She Better Work"(Soft Pink nude), Mama Starr(Satin Reddish Brown) and Patrick Woo(Deep Yellow-Red). And lip pencil in the colors Edge to Edge, Brick and Mahogany. The collection is gorgeous and very glamor style Patrick! I only got the setting powder, goal getter palette, Mama Starrr lipstick and lip glass with mahogany lip pencil. I will try these babies out soon and give my thoughts on it as well. But enjoy the photos I took, since its the prettiest thing to see. C-ya!

Patrick Starrr Setting Powder

Goal Getter Palette
MAC Mahogany Lip Pencil
"Mama Starrr" Lip Glass
"Mama Starrr" Lipstick

You May Also Like

0 Comments