Star Wars was Alright!

by - December 14, 2017

Going into the movies, there was so many thoughts running through my head. I was thinking about if this movie will make me happy, sad, mad, joyful, just a mix of emotions. I tried not to watch too much online contents about theories and trailers. Well the main reason for that is because I didn't want to watch the movie with so much expectations. I wanted to go in with an open mind, clear from any distractions or opinions. Okay here are my thoughts. It was a pretty interesting movie. It was good but than it was also bad. If you've watched all the Star Wars movies and read some of the canon books, this movie of the Last Jedi gave you mix thoughts about the direction Rian Johnson was trying to take this franchise. Going into this i wasn't sure if i understood the plot. Really it was kind of all over the place for me. From Luke Skywalker being a grump, Leia using the force in the way she did, Rey's parents are no bodies(huh?), Fin and Rose love interest and wack story line, Kylo Ren is a whiner and a man child, Poe Dameron is a hot head trigger happy fool, Vice Admiral Holdo who has an interesting attitude throughout the movie which made no sense what so ever, General Hux is completely annoying, DJ's character was a complete waste of time and a jerk, Captain Phasma was underly used AGAIN in this movie to just fight for a moment and than just die off!?! ugh! And last but Snoke dies like it was a piece of cake!?! WTF!! Really? So soon and with no real info on who he is and why he was so powerful. All the characters had a wack plot and story in this movie. However I did like some of the graphics and fight scene and seeing Luke and Rey together. But other than that, this movie didn't really hit it for me. Its too all over the place and the plot of some of the characters didn't look or feel right. I understand Disney and Rian Johnson wanted to be risky and change things up, but it flopped. I wish they could of made some of the characters story a bit more relatable and make sense. I honestly would give it a C-. Thats just my little thoughts of this movie which its a good watch if you dont know much about the trilogies but if youre a die hard fan it will be mix thoughts. If you really want to watch it than I say go for it and get your own honest thoughts about it!

You May Also Like

0 Comments