Elder Grant Wolfgramm Email #46

by - December 31, 2017

This week has been such a blessing!! We had two of God's children enter into the waters of Baptism and it was the best feeling ever... I love these two Shandy and Richard! They are both super good kids and I know that they will find happiness as they start to dive into the church and become friends with the people here! But yeah things have been sooooo good this past week from Christmas all the way to New Year's Eve! Anyways I also had the chance to watch Moana! And it was pretty good I liked the songs lol! Anyways I super happy to hear about the Vikings! We are definitely in the runnings for a Super Bowl win!! Lol Anyways much love to you all hope you all have a great week! Plus its a New Year do something new!! Ofa Lahi Atu!!

Carry on, 
Elder Wolfgramm 

You May Also Like

0 Comments