Testing the PURE LEAF Matcha Tea!

by - December 01, 2017

Okay when I first got this tea I wasn't sure what to do or what I'll think about it. So I made the attempt to make me a nice cup of tea for myself. Reading the direction was easy and simple to follow. The only thing that I was a bit confuse was whisking it to make it foamy. I was following what it said but it wasn't foaming. Than I went on Youtube to see why it's not foaming...than it came to me as I watched the video, uh duh JayLynn you need a bamboo matcha tea style whisk. hehehehehe I couldn't stop laughing when I finally figured that one out. I didn't have one and the asian store near me was already closed, so I improvised. I just used my regular small whisk and worked my magic. It sort of worked but I just did my best. I taste it first without any sugar or cream and it was strong. The herbs and earthy vibe was nice and soothing to the taste. It smells nice too. When I added a little bit of sugar and creamer it was perfect for me. I know that some people would frown on me for adding those typical elements in the tea, but I needed it cause the earthy taste was a bit much. Overall it was nice and silky. If you like to try different styles of tea, this tea is for you. It came with 12 individual packs in a bottle, so you'll always have the right amount of Matcha in your tea. that's my little review but I would try it more to give more in depth review later.

You May Also Like

0 Comments