Tested out the L'Oreal Mask Voxbox!

by - December 19, 2017


I really like the way this product felt during and after my first try today. It made my hair feel more soft and hydrated. I followed the directions to add the mask onto my hair for 3-5 minutes and shampoo it out. I really enjoyed the scent of it. Its like your nice smelling typical solon products would have. Once the time was done, I washed it out and it made my hair feel like silk. Thats how soft it made my hair felt. I did my typical washing routine with conditioner and air dried it to really feel my hair without blow drying it out. Wow! What a difference it made my hair even for the first attempt.
Having colored, damaged hair its really tricky not to over due on products or going to the salon to get it cut shorter and shorter, when you're trying to grow it out. I've always had bad hair ion my adult years. But its starting to annoy me how I have to treat it and get it healthy again. it took about 2 years for my hair to grow 2 inches. Yup! 2 freaking inches when it should of been 6-10 inches of hair growth.  Frustrating it is! When I receive the email saying that I was part of this hair damage treatment voxbox, I was so happy. These products dont come cheap! Now that I finally tested it out for the first time, it gave me some hope that my hair can get better, healthier and stronger. I have a few more weeks to test this out and I will show a before and after shot of my hair. This is a good month for some real good changes!!

You May Also Like

0 Comments