Happy 35th Birthday Juanita!

by - December 17, 2017


Happy Birthday Tali!
Happy, Happy Birthday Sis! Oh man you are getting older and still you look good for your age! hehe Well its your birthday and I'm broke, so I can't celebrate your birthday like they do in the movies!?! I know if I had the money we would be in another country having a time of our lives celebrating your life and why you are so amazing!. I love you Nita! Really I do. Even if we get on each others nerves, we have the best sisterly bond that no one can break. Thank you for being you and being alive. Please take care of yourself and make sure to make YOU happy. Be the best you and let the Lord change and shape who you were meant to be. Have a wonderful day and May the Lord forever bless you in everything that you do! I Love you my dearest sweet big sister!
Happy Birthday Tali!
Love always.
your little chubby sister,
JayLynn aka Tashina

You May Also Like

0 Comments