I'm liking the Pure Leaf Matcha Tea!

by - December 19, 2017

This is a really good tea! I'm not that great at explaining things in details about a product but I do try my best to share it in the best way possible. Okay, after the first test of this tea, i wanted to try it out in different situations. So i made it before i left to work and it still taste pretty good to me. I still prefer to drink it at home, unless I had to drink on the go. So far the earthy taste grew on me. I like loose teas and teas in a bag, but powder tea was new and interesting for me. If you dont mix it well it might be kind of grainy to the taste. I know when my husband tasted it, he wasn't a fan because it was to organic and earthy for him. hehehe i laugh at the thought of his facial expression at that moment. Adding 1-2 spoonful of sugar into the tea with 2 spoonful of powder creamer. Mix that up after you froth the matcha tea and boom you got a nice cup of Japanese Matcha Tea! Give it try if you want to drink something different during the cold season. Okay stay warm everyone!!

You May Also Like

0 Comments