Visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter with my family!

by - December 02, 2017

 
 It was nice to hang out with my siblings this weekend at the South Town Mall Harry Potter Christmas Wizarding World experience. Even though the line was long it was fun to be with my sister Juanita chatting about everything and anything as we waited. After about 45 minutes we finally went through the entrance of the Harry Potter Alley and headed to Olivanders to pick a want for my sister. This time at Olivander's we got to experience a little show from Olivander's assistant about the different wands and what magic it did. it was a fun little show. My sister has chosen Quinnie Goldstein wand. She was the sister of Porentina Goldstein from Fantastic Beasts. The wand has a pearl shell and wood like handle. Its so pretty. We walked around the little display of Harry Potter merchandise after getting a wand. We even talked with one of the helpers who was giving any guest an simple educational info about every wand they have. It was cool to hear more stories about every wand and who owned it. After our short visit, we checked out and to my surprise my sister bought me Bellatrix Lestrange wand. It came in a big box which I thought it was a little strange and odd for a wand. So Mika wanted to take a peek of my new huge box and we all found out why it was in it. The wand also came with a wand stand with a little plaque that has the name Bellatrix Lestrange and a Death Eater mask. It was awesome to behold what we found. Now my new wand and holder is display next to Serius Black wand on our fireplace. I'm a happy Hogwarts alumni to display my dark side wands. What a fantastic day I had with my family and it continues as we hang out together tonight until tomorrow. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Talk to y'all soon!




 
My Birthday/Christmas gift from my sister...Bellatrix Lestrange Wand
The Wand my sister got for herself...Queenie Goldstine
This is the Wand I got last week...Serius Black.

You May Also Like

0 Comments