#LightTheWorld Juanita & I visit to the service vending machine at the Joseph Smith Building

by - December 04, 2017

My sister Juanita came to visit me this morning since she had to drop off her 2 youngest fur babies at the vet. Since she had hours to kill, she thought to come and wake me up to have breakfast and hang out down town Salt Lake City. We ate breakfast at Kneaders which was delicious. After that we got a few accessories for our cell phones (pop sockers and wires) than we headed out to Temple Square to visit the Joseph Smith Building where the #LightTheWorld vending machines. These awesome vending machines have items where you can donate food, materials, shelter, water and much more to people all around the world who are in need. My sister and I bought a few things to donate to people who are in need. I bought 1 goat, 2 bag full of essential goodies, first aid kits and food for Utah Food bank. Juanita bought 2 chickens, health care essentials and waters. It was the greatest feeling to give and help those in need. After that we had a snack at the Nauvoo Cafe and it was yummy. This is one of the most memorable moments I had with my sister Juanita and I hope to create more lasting fun memories with her. I hope everyone of you will donate your time, talents and efforts to help people in need and bring joy everywhere you are! Happy Holidays and Happy giving!












You May Also Like

0 Comments