Elder Iohani Wolfgramm Email #11

by - November 11, 2018

Kumusta po inyong lahat? 
(How are you all?)
I feel great now the first week was the hardest just adapting and holy cow I've never gone through something that hard ever in my life... But one thing my mission Presidents wife said was that the Mission field is the MTC to Life... and that's so true... Like I thought I was Independent over there in AZ, but no no, it's a whole other ball game over here, and just living with a companion... But like that scripture says..."These experiences shall be for our good" Well, only 22 Months left, (I cant believe already 2 months have gone starting today! It's going to fly, but I want to make every moment count:) Love you all! Mahal ako ng inyong lahat! (I Love you all!)   But It's so fun to be here in Cogeo! here some Pics of the place! 















You May Also Like

0 Comments