Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

by - November 22, 2018

The view from my cabin at night.

I know this time of year, everyone is trying to get things ready for family and friends to come over and have a wonderful time together, eating tons of yummy food and talk, laugh for hours. Being a bit older I realize how much I do love this time of year. Halloween will always be my favorite holiday, but Thanksgiving and Christmas will have a special place in my heart. This year my husband and I are in a wonderful secluded place in Veyo, Utah near St. George. It's a ranch called Holmstead Ranch. An old co-worker of mine lives up here and his father in law owns the 110 acres property. Its gorgeous and a wonderful place to have a nice get away, family reunion or family outing. So a few of Mika's sisters and their family wanted to come out there for a nice Thanksgiving vacation. And I'm so grateful that we came out here. It's a bit cold but so worth visiting. Every family member is ready to enjoy yummy meals and enjoy hanging out around the ranch. There's a man made lake to swim, play sports or relax at the deck. There are tons of beautiful cabins that fits 4 people and on the side there are smaller cabins that also fits 4 people but have to share a bathroom. We are lucky to have the nice family hall to host all our meals, games and entertainment. I really like this ranch. So much to see and so much to do. Tomorrow we are planning to go ski shooting. But we will see what other activities to do. Anyways, I'll post a few photos I took so far and upload more later. But I hope that everyone have a fantastic Thanksgiving with people who matters most.
The Cabin we're staying in for the weekend!



the loft

You May Also Like

0 Comments